March 10, 2007

Britney Spears (The Brat vs The King)

Couple of days back, I did an article about The King vs. The Killer and here’s the update version of The Brat vs. The King. Yeap, I mean Britney Spears. This will be one memory I will never forget or should I say one nightmare? Anyway, since she went “kojak” lets see what the future brings her. I feel The King’s looks don’t suit her. We need to recommend her a new look. Any suggestions, other than those below?

Gwen Stefani is the sartorial Midas: Everything she touches achieves style gold. A high-concept platinum 'do could impart a hipper-than-thou glamazon sheen on Brit-Brit's white-trashy pate.

Can the woman who sang "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman" ever truly be street? Prolly not, but rocking a nappy 'fro featuring an artfully-placed hairpick a la the Roots' ?uestlove might nab her an award for Most Follicularly Creative. And that's something.

If Kelly Clarkson can find her way onto the emo-tastic Bamboozle Festival lineup, then surely Britney can get away with the close-cropped hipster style everyone sweats My Chem's Gerard Way for.

One way to make up for her piddling bubblegum cover of "I Love Rock & Roll"? Salute no-bullshit rocker Joan Jett with an appropriately ass-kicking hair 'do.

Better red than dead With all her recent antics, Britney would do well to channel her cuckoo behavior the way Tori Amos did -- with torrid confessional ballads and gorgeous titian locks.

Earthy British kook Imogen Heap is the thinking man's pop tart. With hair like this and a Madonna-style faux accent, Brit could usurp her title.

Sorry, I can't even think of a song for this article because my mind is trying to erase off those memories of once sexy brit.

AddThis Feed Button